Welcome to my website



Introduction: 
I am on the picture above and behind me is my favorite airplane and airline.
My home airport is originally LBWN 
Home airport since 11 years is EDDL
With this web presentation, I just want to document the entire cockpit build step by step and hope that some information will be helpful for you.



I wish you a good flight and enjoy this wonderful hobby.
 25.10.2010


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current pictures of my Cockpit:









--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    
The last video:


My  B737-800NG MIP




 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------      
 My HOW TO videos:


THROTTLE

YAW DAMPER



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------       


Latest News

25.03.2013
 New landing lights switches for my overhead panel.   more


04.09.2012
Today I received the FWD overhead panels complete set of ProSimParts


Forums

Opencockpits.de

PILOTSEYE.tv - Experience the real things in HD quality

AviaFilms

AviaFilms
Cockpit videos - aircraft videos - aviation photos - airplane articles

FSWeekend

FSWeekend
November 3 & 4 2012